Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Draped In Chains This Halloween

I have been having  great fun putting together and embellishing a chain kit sent to me by Prima Bead. The substantial looking silver, gunmetal and black tone chains are surprisingly light and very comfortable to wear. Part of the secret has to be using ribbon across the back of the neck instead of more chain which can't even be seen in the first photo here. I also like the big black openwork chain in the middle row which is absolutely perfect for accenting with a ribbon..


The basic chain kit provided by Prima Bead comes with two other necklace projects including matching earrings and an additional bracelet. It includes all the jump rings, ribbon and findings you could possibly need.  I embellished the basic chain piece pictured here with a skeleton key, 2 chunky faux blended beads, red glass drops and a few polymer clay bones made by me. The necklace will  be an awesome accent for Elvira or Morticia this Halloween. A very fun piece to wear.

 
 
And oops, don't forget the matching polymer bone earrings. 
Hope you are planning to have some fun this Halloween!



1 comment:

  1. Omg these are amazing!

    Hope you'll visit me :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I enjoy hearing from you!