Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Freshwater Pearl Earrings

I am always amazed by the variety of colors and sizes of freshwater pearls that are available on the market today.  And have been adding quite a few to my inventory but don't expect to be holding on to them for very long. These deep grays are perfect for a simple pair of sterling silver earrings.


And then there's those little green coin pearls... so delicate.  Sigh, if only I had the whole strand for a necklace. But the earrings are nice too!


 I am working on a pearl necklace with even more different kinds of freshwater pearls.  But that one is more of a project so I hope to show it to you soon.



 click here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CarefreeJewelry?ref=hdr_shop_menu

8 comments:

  1. I never know what to do with coin pearls but your earrings make them really shine! Both pair are beautiful! They must have great sway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the variety and uniqueness of these little gems, too, Lisa :) Love your earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love pearls in pretty much any color, shape or style! and your's are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sheen of these pearls reminds me of the silks I am currently quilting with. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, I love your colour combinations...very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I'm lovin' these pearls - especially the first pair. Those are super!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true...I can't wait to see the necklace :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I enjoy hearing from you!