Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Love That Chenille Stitch!

Just finished this golden tubular chenille stitch necklace using 6/0 gold and matte rainbow seed beads. This was my first time using the larger seed beads and I am hooked.  I really liked the way it turned out.


The weave is so much more flexible then tubular peyote stitch. This necklace really lays nice and has a lot of movement.


And the ends finish off so nice.  There is no need for end caps.


 
 
Stop by here for a great chenille tutorial by Sara Spoltore.
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa this is truly beautiful. B

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Lisa. Very elegant with your choice of beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. next week, i will have a quiet house and i will do my Leibster (is that the name?) award post and fully check out this tutorial, because i LOVE this necklace!!! i can only imagine how good it feels. what a simple beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Lisa this is so gorgeous, I admire and I'm envious :-) of your talent...(my camera has done this and I don't quite know why)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! LOVE this necklace! what a great pattern

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seed beads. They are so simple yet can be made into something extravagant like your necklace here. Just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful necklace Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I enjoy hearing from you!