|Cool Monsoon Rain|
Lynn from http://oudoire-mortensen.blogspot.com/ has nominated my blog as one of her Liebster award choices.
Thank you Lynn!!
The Rules are as follows:
1. You must thank the person who nominated you for the award.
2. You must write 11 facts/things about yourself.
3. You must answer 11 questions from your nominator.
4. You must nominate 11 others bloggers who have 200 (or so) or less followers
and tag them in your acceptance post.
5. You must create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer in their
6. You must notify your 11 nominees on their blog, so they can accept their
award and hopefully carry on the process.
7. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
8. After this is all done you may add the Liebster Award button to your blog.
My 11 random facts about myself are:
- I like going to the gym in the morning... but lately I have been sleeping in. hmm.
- I care for two aging pets. The dog is too fat and the cat is too thin. I worry for them. No the dog is not getting into the cat food...
- I enjoy calling friends and going to see a "chick-flick" once in a while.
- I love reading books. All kinds. My summer read was Inferno by Dan Brown. (Very Good)
- I have not been to Italy but I would like to visit sometime.
- I used to enjoy running, now I ride a bike.
- I wear contact lenses. Hard lenses, gas permeable.
- I spend lots of time on the computer reading other people's blogs. -Interesting stuff out there. Some of it is kind of crappy but most of it is really good.
- I shop for bargains but I am not one of those coupon/rebate fanatics.
- I am tired of all the junk on television. Movies are o.k.
- I was a tomboy once.
Questions from Lynn are:
1. Did you follow a favorite sport as an adolescent?
2. Do you sing in a Choir or the shower?
3. Is it easier to remember important facts or trivial?
4. Do you dance the Tango?
5. Have you realized a life long dream, if so which one?
6. Do you own a bicycle with an attachment for children or pets?
7. Have you been up to the top of the Statue of Liberty?
8. Who taught you to drive?
9. Do you listen for the sounds of the sea in a seashell?
10. Do you keep a journal?11. Do you still build sandcastles?
Answers for Lynn are:
- Do you consider horseback trail riding a sport?
- I have not sung in choir since the 4th grade. I was not very good at it.
- Mostly facts but it depends on the subject. Don't get me started on beads.
- Never danced the Tango. Monkey, bow-and-arrow, western line dance and an occasional bump.
- I have not completely realized my lifelong dream. But I am getting closer.
- I used to have a third wheel with stationary handlebar and pedals. Sort of like a poor man's tandem. But they have gotten too big for that.
- Never been to the statue of liberty. I need to add that to my bucket list.
- My Dad taught me to hold the wheel with both hands.
- There was a giant conch shell by the fireplace in the house which I grew up. I always enjoyed listening to the sea and dreaming about going on vacation. Sometimes I whispered into it.
- I keep a bead stitching journal for my jewelry designs.
- Desert sand just does not hold up. -for sandcastles.
- Elettra's Handmade Jewelry http://elettrarossa.blogspot.com/
- A Half-Baked Notion http://ahalfbakednotion.blogspot.com/
- Kathy in Ozarks http://kathyinozarks.blogspot.com/
- Barn Girl http://hitherecupcake.blogspot.com/
- Lea's Menagerie http://leasmenagerie.blogspot.com/
- A Gathering of Days... http://thatsthewaythecornbreadcrumbles.blogspot.com/
- Moments in Maple Glenn http://momentsinmapleglen.blogspot.com/
- Amazing Wonders http://amazingwondersinmylife.blogspot.com/
- One Kiss Creations http://onekisscreations.blogspot.com/
- Out My Front Door http://eat-drink-andbemary.blogspot.com/
- A Colorful World http://daughterm.blogspot.com/
I Nominated these blog authors because I enjoy keeping up with what they are doing on their blogs. They also stop by here once in a while to say hello.
My 11 Questions for my nominees are:
- What do you enjoy doing for exercise?
- Do you have any pets? If so, do you treat them like people?
- What do you enjoy doing with friends?
- Have you read a good book lately? What is the title? If not a book how about a song?
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? And who would you take?
- Name something you are not doing anymore.
- Do you have a secret you would like to share with us?
- Have you ever lost track of time? What were you doing?
- Do you like to shop?
- Do you have a pet peeve?
- Tell us something you remember doing as a kid...
C'mon it will be fun. -And I'd really like to know...