|First Love, Cunningham|
1. I have had the family room to myself to watch television this week for some odd reason. The dog jumps on my lap and promptly falls asleep. The cat sits on the arm of the chair, glares at the dog, and nudges me for attention. And then I get this maddening urge to get up and get a drink or turn a light off. But I can't of course.
2. Sometimes its nice to be trapped (see #1).
3. Found a baby tarantula in the house yesterday. He was kind-a cute for a hairy spider. Guess who was designated for pest removal...
4. Am amazed at the number of photos I took for a necklace today. What did people do before digital cameras?
5. I actually found 2 old 35mm cameras in the back of a cupboard this week. One was still in the box, a free gift from a subscription to Time magazine. Why am I saving this, a white elephant gift?