Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Earrings...

Here are some newly wired glass bead earrings I just added to my shop.  The sterling silver and green with pink drops are great for spring don't you think?



Next, on the agenda are antique copper wire, copper beads and picasso glass drop earrings. I went "free-form" with the wiring to try something a little different. Love the colors of those picasso glass drops, they should go great with casual clothes and denim jeans in particular.



Click here if you want to see more photos from my shop.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    The earrings are very pretty.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both very chic! I love wearing casual, they'd fit perfectly my dressing choices :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I enjoy hearing from you!