1. Made the 2.5 mile hike up a small mountain nearby. Saw 2 chuckwallas and many butterflies.
2. Passing other hikers on their way down I was warned about a rattlesnake, sleeping near the top.
3. Missed the snake. Could not find it. ... My little drama for the day.
4. It was a clear day and very beautiful at the top. Sorry, no camera pics.
5. Mom died on an Easter Sunday quite a while ago. Every year, I remember her death on April 12th, on the following day I remember the day of her actual birth, April 13th. Coincidence? ...hardly.
Have you ever noticed important dates come together in interesting and special ways?
...Not sure if I really understand or know how to write about randomness but will keep working on it.
ran-dom adj Having no specific pattern, purpose, or objective: random movements.
Doesn't everything have purpose?
See More Here: