Here are five simple things that I would like to share:
- Enjoy nature it is breath taking- I feel extremely lucky to see hawks, coyotes, and the occasional bobcat or mule deer right from my back door.
- A healthy lifestyle keeps a healthy heart- For me, it's about gardening, bicycle riding, yoga and wish I could still run... I try to watch my weight but, don't ever ask me to give up a glass of wine at dinner.
- Volunteer- All my life, I have always had one favorite cause or another... It just feels good to help. Have you ever packed groceries at the local food bank? It's fun!
- Travel- Cannot get enough of it.
- VOTE! - I try to do my homework on the local candidates. I have a real concern about general apathy. I watch the national campaigns and reporting coverage and am quite frankly annoyed by all the finger pointing. Regardless of all my frustrations, I would never, ever, ever give it (voting) up!
O.K., so I just found this wonderful blog courtesy of Nancy Claeys at A Rural Journal and thought I would play along. Hope you will join in too!